Vivage - Staffing Coordinator/Scheduler - Green House
? Complete and communicate monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units.
? Managing call-ins or vacancies on the floor for all CNAs, LPNs and RNs
? Report excess tardiness or absenteeism (following current attendance policy) to Director of Nursing Services.
? Work with Director of Nursing when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
? Answer employee calls regarding staffing/scheduling functions.
? Manage resident appointments (scheduling them, finding providers, scheduling/finding transportation, doing insurance verifications as needed, etc.)
? Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
? Attend and participate in in-service educational classes.
? Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Driving Duties: (15% of the time)
- Assist residents with the on-boarding and off-boarding of vehicle
- Transport residents to and from destination at assigned times
- Provide customer service and friendly interactions with all passengers
- Practice dependable and regular attendance
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education (or its equivalent).
- Prior experience in health care or geriatrics preferred, not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by company policy.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $14.90
- Max Hiring Rate $21.88
- Required Education High School