Vivage - Registered Nurse - Uptown
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a RN for Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibilities of your role in your assigned location is to provide direct nursing care to residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and skilled nursing facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Schedules - We offer DAY, EVENING, NOC and Weekend shifts either 8 or 12 hours at all of our communities - Part Time - Full Time - PRN
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
THE MUST HAVES:
- At least 6 months’ experience as a Registered Nurse within a skilled nursing or long-term care facility is a plus
- Credible References
- Registered Nursing (RN) License for the state in which you practice or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current proof of COVID VACCINE
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $30.98
- Max Hiring Rate $45.50
- Required Education Certification