Vivage - Registered Nurse - RN - North Star - $3K Sign on Bonus
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a LPN for Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibilities of your role in your assigned location is to provide direct nursing care to residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and skilled nursing facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- SIGN ON BONUS - $3K
- Available Schedule - 6 am to 2 pm or 6 am to 6 pm, working every other weekend
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, and More!
THE MUST HAVES:
- At least 6 months’ experience as a Registered Nurse within a skilled nursing or long-term care facility is a plus
- Credible References
- Registered Nursing (RN) License for the state in which you practice or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $31.91
- Max Hiring Rate $44.71
- Required Education Certification