Vivage - Receptionist - Highline
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- On the job training and education to obtain your CNA license
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Receptionist is the face of the company as the first point of contact for anyone calling or visiting thecommunities. This person is responsible for welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries and maintains employee and department directories. This role maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges. Also, encompasses administrative work such as maintaining files or spreadsheet. You are delegatedthe administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties
THE MUST HAVES:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption Required
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.87
- Max Hiring Rate $21.69
- Required Education High School