Vivage - PT Maintenance Associate - Summit
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Maintenance Associate for Vivage Senior Living, Provide the necessary maintenance of the building, equipment, and conduct maintenance and repairs as requested by staff and residents.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more!!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Knowledge and ability to work on plumbing systems, electrical systems, alarm systems, appliances, household and commercial stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, air-conditioning and heating units; ability to read and understand specifications, plans, corrections, and state and federal standards and safety requirements.
- Credible References
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (Or be willing to recieve the test upon hire)
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $16.27
- Max Hiring Rate $20.07