Vivage - Occupational Therapist - Aviva/Aurora
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for seniors , their families, and our employees.. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior health care, solution driven company servicing 30+ facilities in the state of Colorado.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Flexible working hours - Tuesday thru Saturday
Daily Pay Advance Option Available
Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
Sick time pay accrual
Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision and More
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of the Occupational Therapist (OT) is to plan, delegate and provide safe and competent occupational therapy interventions as ordered by a physician. In this role, you are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program by AOTA
Current, unencumbered, active Colorado Occupational Therapy License (required)
Current NBCOT certification
CPR as requested
THE MUST HAVES:
- Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program by AOTA
- Current, unencumbered, active Colorado Occupational Therapy License (required)
- Current NBCOT certification
- CPR as requested
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check.
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $37.00
- Max Hiring Rate $43.00
- Required Education Certification