Vivage - Maintenance Associate - University Heights
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Maintenance Associate for Vivage Senior Living, Provide the necessary maintenance of the building, equipment, and conduct maintenance and repairs as requested by staff and residents.
Receive and follow maintenance schedule/instructions from your supervisor.
Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways etc., by cutting, trimming, policing, sweeping, etc.
Perform routine maintenance and repair on the facility and equipment to include plumbing, plastering, and electrical, carpentry or mechanical issues.
Replace burned out light bulbs, to include exit lights, overhead lights, fluorescent lights, room call lights etc.
Service heating and cooling units/systems, as specified by the manufacturer, and in compliance with the established policies and procedures.
Perform unscheduled maintenance.
Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns to your supervisor.
Assist others with lifting heavy equipment, supplies, etc.
Ensure that equipment is cleaned and properly stored at the end of a shift.
Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., back brace, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving heavy objects.
Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
Participate and assist in departmental studies and projects as assigned or that may become necessary.
Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information including protected health information.
Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of housekeeping areas
Perform all other duties, as assigned.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, and More!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Knowledge and ability to work on plumbing systems, electrical systems, alarm systems, appliances, household and commercial stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, air-conditioning and heating units; ability to read and understand specifications, plans, corrections, and state and federal standards and safety requirements.
- Credible References
- Current proof of COVID Vaccine
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.14
- Max Hiring Rate $18.69