Vivage - Maintenance Assistant - Groundskeeper - Sign on Bonus - Sierra
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Groundskeeper for Vivage Senior Living, Provide the necessary maintenance of the building, equipment, and conduct maintenance and repairs as requested by staff and residents.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Sign on Bonus!! $1,000.00
- Competitive Salary
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, and More!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Knowledge and ability to work on plumbing systems, electrical systems, alarm systems, appliances, household and commercial stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, air-conditioning and heating units; ability to read and understand specifications, plans, corrections, and state and federal standards and safety requirements.
- Credible References
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (Or be willing to receive the test upon hire)
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
- COVID vaccine or qualifying exemption required
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.14
- Max Hiring Rate $22.23