Vivage - LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Denver North
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a LPN for Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibilities of your role in your assigned location is to provide direct nursing care to residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and skilled nursing facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Full Time Opportunity
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!!
THE MUST HAVES:
- High School Diploma or GED and certification from an accredited nursing program
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License for the state in which you practice or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus
- IV Certification a plus
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination or Qualifying Exemption
- COVID Vaccine or Qualifying Exemption Required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $22.47
- Max Hiring Rate $30.20
- Required Education Certification