Vivage - Human Resources - HR Generalist
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for seniors, their families, and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior health care, solution driven company servicing 30+ facilities in the state of Colorado.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Flexible working hours
Daily Pay Advance Option Available
Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
Sick time pay accrual
Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision, and More
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The primary responsibility of the HR Generalist/Benefits and Project Coordinator is to assist in HR departmental initiatives, helping to move forward projects and deliverables, maintaining the coordination of these projects and how they relate interdepartmentally. Assisting the Benefits Administrator in billing and auditing will be approximately 65% of this position.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
?Microsoft Office, with extensive knowledge of pivot tables and formulas, and v-lookups
?Google Suite, extensive knowledge on google sheets
THE MUST HAVES:
- A minimum of three years’ human resources experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check.
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Required Education High School