Vivage - Housekeeper - Christopher House
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Housekeeper/Laundry Associate with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job is to provide assigned day-to-day housekeeping functions including but not limited to: Laundry, Sweeping, Dusting, and Changing the waste basket.
THE MUST HAVES:
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Proof of COVID vaccination or qualifying exemption required.
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or be willing to submit to testing upon hire)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.87
- Max Hiring Rate $21.69