Vivage - Food And Nutrition Cook - Highline
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
On the job training and education to obtain your CNA license
Flexible working hours
Daily Pay Advance Option Available
Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
Sick time pay accrual
Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The primary responsibility of your job position is to prepare food and ensure the nutritional care of residents following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to follow established policies and procedures as directed by the Food and Nutrition Services Manager, to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
THE MUST HAVES:
· Must be knowledgeable of food procedures
· High school diploma or GED
· Must have, as a minimum, one year food experience in a supervisory capacity. It is preferred that the experience be in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility
· Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
· COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.87
- Max Hiring Rate $23.23
- Required Education High School