Vivage - Director of Rehabilitation - Parkview
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The primary responsibility of the Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) is to successfully oversee all therapy
departmental functions in conjunction with the center's clinical and financialoperational goals. The Director provides administrative supervision andrequires extensive knowledge with management of all therapy clinicians. Inthis role, you are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality carecan be provided to our residents at all times.
THE MUST HAVES:
· Clinical and supervisory experience in skilled nursing or postacute rehab environment
· Minimum three (3) years therapy related experience preferred
· Minimum two (2) years skilled nursing rehabilitation managementpreferred
· Current, unencumbered, active Colorado licensed therapist orassistant in the field of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or SpeechLanguage Pathologist (required)
· BSL/CPR as requested
· Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
· COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $58,240.00
- Max Hiring Rate $93,600.00
- Required Education Certification