Vivage - Director Of Regional Operations - Corporate
The Regional Director of Operations will be responsible for managing and facilitating operations relevant to census development, financial performance, and administrative management. Following current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care communities. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations, ensuring that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Business Operations and Project Management
- Business and Financial Operations Management
- Comfortable, familiar, able to read-interpret-manage from financial statements
- Managing multiple projects’ timelines and details
- Creating efficiency with effectiveness in process for multiple facility implementation
- Review project timelines with ownership and teams and makes changes to meet expectations
- Evaluates overall community performance. I.e. Census, Finance, Quality, Personnel, Regulatory Compliance and makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement.
- Assists with the review and monitoring of vendor, consultant, and payor contacts.
- Promotes census development through participation and strategic planning and program development as well as supporting marketing and public relations activity.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Ability to step in as interim NHA, as needed
- Work with the state on letter of intent and licensing
- Recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring community NHAs
- Build relationships with owners, managers, team members and managing expectations
- Collaborate with home office and business partners to implement projects and holding accountable to timelines
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge: Up-to-date, unencumbered Colorado Nursing Home Administrator License or the ability to convert to one.
- Experience: 7 years experience in LTC with a minimum of 5 years in a management/supervisory capacity.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption
Up to 50-60% travel required
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $165,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $190,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree