Vivage - Concierge - Allison
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- On the job training and education to obtain your CNA license
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Under director from the Nursing Home Administrator and with technical oversight from the Community Relations Director and the Vivage Sales and Marketing Director, the In-House Concierge primary responsibility is to assist the facility with developing, coordinating, administering, and directing overall operation of our facility’s in house concierge program following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. The In-House Concierge is a customer service provider who works to ensure that all residents, family members and visitors have a pleasant experience while at the facility. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
THE MUST HAVES:
- High school diploma or GED
- Recommend a minimum of one year experience in the healthcare field; with long-term care experience preferred
- Experience in a supervisory or department health level position, preferred, but not required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.87
- Max Hiring Rate $21.69
- Required Education High School