Vivage - Certified Nursing Assistant - Uptown
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a CNA with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Schedules - We offer DAY, EVENING, NOC and Weekend shifts either - Part Time - Full Time - PRN
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
THE MUST HAVES:
- Outgoing, professional and caring healthcare professional who is excited to work with patients and make a difference in their healthcare.
- High School Diploma or GED and certification from an accredited nursing program.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License for the state of Colorado or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire.
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus.
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
*****COVID VACCINE REQUIRED
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $18.25
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Required Education Certification