Vivage - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Aviva
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a CNA with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Sign On Bonus $3000
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, and More!
THE MUST HAVES:
- High School Diploma or GED and certification from an accredited nursing program.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License for the state of Colorado or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire.
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus.
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
- COVID vaccine required or valid exemption
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.52
- Max Hiring Rate $22.79
- Required Education Certification