Vivage - Activities Associate - Summit
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As the Activities Associate with Vivage Senior Living the primary responsibility of your job position is to assist the Activities Director in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Activities Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Sick Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Outgoing, professional and caring healthcare professional who is excited to work with patients and make a difference in their healthcare.
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus.
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross, is a plus.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- COVID VACCINE OR QUALIFYING EXEMPTION REQUIRED
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $15.14
- Max Hiring Rate $22.23