Vivage - Accounting Manager
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As an Accountant with Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is for the full range leadership of internal accounting and business office functions following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. Preparation of timely monthly financial statements, including cash flow and disclosures in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Vivage offers amazing employee benefits:
- Monday-Friday work day schedule
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance*
- Dental Insurance*
- Life Insurance*
- Short Term and Long Term Disability*
- 401K option*
- Generous Vacation time bank and Sick Time bank
- Paid corporate observed holidays plus a floating holiday for your birthday
- A company work culture that will support you with educational and career advancement opportunities
THE MUST HAVES:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements but must be knowledgeable in GAAP
- CPA license or Masters of Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 4 years experience in full cycle accounting and financial reporting
- Must have advanced computer skills. Google experience is a plus.
- COVID Vaccine or Qualifying Exemption Required
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00