Wound Nurse/Nurse Supervisor- Christopher House
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Christopher House Rehabilitation and Care Community offers a dedicated post-acute transitional care unit, complete with a 1,025 square-foot state-of-the-art therapy gym, private entrance, upscale amenities, and a complete recovery program tailored to your personalized needs. Our experienced team is ready to deliver complex clinical care, meeting the needs of those requiring bariatric surgical recovery, diabetic management, and wound treatment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Christopher House is seeking a Full Time Case Manager/RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct overall operation of restorative nursing.
A successful RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Make daily rounds of the nursing service department to ensure all nursing personnel are performing their work assignments.[ADD Point 3]
- Schedule, attend, and participate in nursing service meetings.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
Christopher House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!