- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently Christoper House is seeking a Full-Time TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR/CNA at their 72 skilled nursing community located in Wheatridge, CO.
The primary responsibility the TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR/CNA is to load, transport, and unload residents for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all laws and regulations. Reports to Administrator and the Director of Activities. A successful TRANSPORTATION COORDINTOR/CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
Provide customer service and friendly interactions with all passengers
Enjoy working with the Elderly
Understands the importance of involvement with residents, associates, staff members and families.
Demonstrate willingness to be a team player.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid commercial driver’s license in current state as applicable.
- Must be insurable by the company.
- Must possess CNA certification.
- Prior experience in healthcare or geriatrics preferred but not necessary.
Christopher House is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!