Talent Acquisition Manager
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
VIVAGE is looking for a dynamic, organized Recruiting leader to join the team as a TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER! This fast-paced and exciting role offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a per-placement bonus structure.
The TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve the recruitment process and drive initiatives to attract, recruit, hire and retain talent for VIVAGE and its communities. In addition to having direct recruitment responsibilities, the Talent Acquisition Manager will lead the development of improved services to hiring managers, standardizing effective hiring processes and instituting staffing evaluation and measurement procedures for the organization. In this role, you will also include analysis of staffing trends, assessing needs and developing short and long range workforce plans; developing metrics and creative, innovative sourcing plans that address critical staffing needs, as well as facilitation of corporate orientation.
- Build and maintain working relationships with hiring managers to ensure recruiting expectations are met or exceeded. Work effectively with hiring managers in order to source and hire the best talent for VIVAGE.
- Maintain appropriate recruiting metrics and report on them weekly/monthly as needed.
- Update recruiting/onboarding software to track requisitions and changes in candidate status.
- Cultivates relationships with potential sources (i.e. colleges, high schools).
- Works with external recruiters and RPO
- Assists in the development of staffing related policies and procedures for VIVAGE and managed communities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of effective new employee orientation processes.
- Conducts background checks, reference checks and license verifications for VIVAGE positions.
- Proactively source, screen, and administer assessment testing to VIVAGE candidates.
- Writes and delivers presentations/training to VIVAGE managers, co-workers, facility managers, and staff on interviewing techniques, recruitment/retention strategies and referral programs.
- Participates in job fairs.
- Conducts exit interviews with VIVAGE employees
- Writes and reviews job advertisements.
- Assist with special projects and ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Maintains safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Associate’s degree, preferably in HR, business, or communication.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with full-cycle recruitment, preferably in the healthcare field.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with technical recruitment.
- Demonstrated track record of success and expertise in creative internet/social media sourcing and candidate research.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Strong command of the English language in both verbal and written communication.
- Willingness to become knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Ability to present professional appearance while representing VIVAGE.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality service.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to travel both in and out of Colorado.
- Valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
Send your resume to GCole@vivage.com for expedited review!