Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Do you have a passion for connecting people?
- Do you get excited about helping people fulfill their career goals?
- Do you love to get to know people and help the right fit in a job?
- Does being responsible for recruiting and hiring excite you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - Growth Opportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Build and maintain working relationships with hiring managers to ensure recruiting expectations.
- Work effectively with hiring managers in order to source and hire the best talent for Vivage
- Writes and reviews job advertisements for our roles
- Maintain appropriate recruiting metrics and report on them weekly/monthly as needed
- Update recruiting software to track requisitions and changes in candidate status
- Cultivates relationships with potential sources (i.e. colleges, high schools, hospitals and others)
- Works with external recruiters
- Come up with creative ways to find and source candidates
- Screen and interview candidates
- Assist with special projects and ongoing recruiting initiatives
- Assists in the development of staffing related policies and procedures for Vivage and managed communities
- Assists in the development and implementation of effective new employee orientation processes
- Writes and delivers presentations/training to Vivage managers, co-workers, facility managers, and staff on interviewing techniques, recruitment/retention strategies and referral programs
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality service
- Offering role to specific position
- Conducts background checks, reference checks and license verifications for Vivage positions
- Proactively source, screen, and administer assessment testing to Vivage candidates
- Collecting onboarding paperwork
- Conducts exit interviews with Vivage employees
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Applicant tracking systems (required)
- Knowledge of computer systems, google platform, system applications, and other office equipment
- Technical recruiting experience (required)
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hiring in nursing facility administrative procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess, as a minimum, an Associate’s degree preferably in HR, Business, or Communications; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have, as a minimum of five (5) years’ experience hands-on recruiting (healthcare recruiting will be given preference); Demonstrated track record of success and expertise in creative internet/social media sourcing and candidate research
- SHRM certification (preferred)