Staffing Development Coordinator (SDC)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including, Memory Care, advanced wound
care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (RN) at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
The primary responsibility of the STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall educational needs, manage and implement infection control, and ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or the Medical Director facility administration. A successful STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Assist with recording keeping for facility in-service education, orienatation, tardiness, absenteeism.
- Demononstrate ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ensure TB test has been obtained for employees and contract workers; perform TB surveillance.
- Manage and implements infection Control Program through monthly surveillance.
- Work with Director of Nursing when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in state employed.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year experience in a in a long term care environment.
- Orientation and Human Resources experience preferred.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!