Staffing Development Coordinator (SDC)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Riverdale Rehab and Care Community of Brighton is seeking a full time STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR at their 109 bed skilled nursing community located in Brighton, CO.
The primary responsibility of the STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall educational needs, manage and implement infection control, and ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or the Medical Director facility administration. A successful STAFF DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Coordinate new employee general orientation and job specific orientation for all employees.
- Establish and maintain core competencies specific to the facility with an established annual calendar to ensure compliance.
- Ensure TB test has been obtained for employees and contract workers; perform TB surveillance.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Perform Infection Control Facility (ICF) surveillance.
- Perform Immunizations.
- Prepare Infection Control Report for Performance Improvement Committee (PIC) Meetings.
- Manage and implements Infection Control Program through monthly surveillance.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in state employed.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current BLS certification.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year experience in a in a long term care environment.
- Orientation and Human Resources experience preferred.
Riverdale Rehad and Care Community of Brighton is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!