Staffing Coordinator - Uptown
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Staffing Coordinator for Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget and census and following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more!!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Credible References
- Ceridian Dayforce Experience is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment
- Must be knowledgeable of supply practices, procedures, and guidelines
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or willing to get upon hire)
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
- Maybe required to obtain a Colorado CNA license.
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $16.30
- Max Hiring Rate $23.94