- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
We strive to improve lives through our hospitality and focus on person-centered holistic care.
Effective communication, value-driven care, continuous quality improvement, driven to improve customer satisfaction.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village HCC is seeking a Full Time STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, CO.
This position is scheduled 30 hours per week.
The primary responsibility the STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget and census and following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. A successful STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must understand PPDs.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be a supportive team member.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be knowledgeable of supply practices, procedures, and guidelines.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, and interpret the program goals.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and willingness to work well with others.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education (or its equivalent).
- May be required to possess an active unrestricted CNA or nursing license in the state of Colorado.
Parkmoor Village HCC is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!