- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Your rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including advanced wound care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years. With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
The primary responsibility the STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget and census and following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. A successful STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- Easily manage multiple demands.
- Work directly with Director of Nursing.
- Works beyond normal duty hours, on weekends, and other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring with co-workers, High energy, works well in team environment.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education (or its equivalent).
- May be required to possess an active unrestricted CNA or nursing license in the state of Colorado.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!