- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village is seeking a Full Time STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The primary responsibility the STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget and census and following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. A successful STAFFING COORDINATOR/CNA in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Complete and communicate monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units.
- Managing call-ins or vacancies on the floor for all CNAs, LPNs and RNs
- Report excess tardiness or absenteeism (following current attendance policy) to Director of Nursing Services.
- Work with Director of Nursing when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
- Answer employee calls regarding staffing/scheduling functions.
- Manage resident appointments (scheduling them, finding providers, scheduling/finding transportation, doing insurance verifications as needed, etc.)
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Attend and participate in in-service educational classes.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education (or its equivalent).
- May be required to possess an active unrestricted CNA or nursing license in the state of Colorado.
Parkmoor Village is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!