Social Services Director
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Social Work
Clear Creek offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a broad range of medical and clinical care for rehabilitation and recovery needs. Therapy services are provided in our fully equipped therapy gym and in our guest rooms depending on specific needs. Home assessments and therapeutic community integration is provided as applicable.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Clear Creek Care Center is seeking a Full Time SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR at their skilled nursing community located in Westminster, CO.
The primary responsibility of the SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Social Services Department. A successful SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR in our community will:
- Ensure that the medically related and emotional social needs of the resident are met.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement, maintain, evaluate and direct social service programs.
- Assist with Care Conferences, Psychosocial Care Plans and Assessments.
- Assist with Medicaid applications and re-determinations.
- Consult with staff members, community agencies, etc. to solve the needs and challenges of the resident.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree from an approved school of Social Work or a bachelor’s degree in a human service field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously and deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
Clear Creek Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!