Social Services Director I Rowan
Social Services Director
- Is managing multiple things at one time easy for you?
- Are you passionate about building relationships and connections with people?
- Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about delivering high quality service?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experience. We are a solution driven company which provides right care…right place…right time. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of the SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Social Services Department.
- Must exhibit a caring, tactful and compassionate demeanor at all times, be able to skillfully handle stress, and deal effectively with difficult people and situations.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and communicate in English, with bi-lingual abilities a definite plus.
- Will be flexible in scheduling to meet the various needs of our population, their families and our staff.
- Skill in managing multiple obligations and varying demands without impacting the lives around them.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of families and residents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree from an approved school of Social Work or a bachelor’s degree in a human service field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology. Masters degree preferred.
Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
Vivage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Rowan