Social Services Director - Allison Care Center
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As the Social Services Director with Allison Care Center, the primary responsibility of your position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Social Services Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the medically related and emotional social needs of the residents are met and maintained on an individual basis.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary - $$$
- Flexible Schedule
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D, 401K and more!
THE MUST HAVES:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree from an approved school of Social Work or a bachelor’s degree in a human service field including but not limited to sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, and psychology. Masters degree preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
- Must have advanced computer skills. Google experience is a plus.
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross, is a plus.
- Current proof of a Flu Vaccination within the last 12 months.
- Hep B vaccine or declination form completed (at time of hire).
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray (or at time of hire).
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $21.93
- Max Hiring Rate $32.20
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree