Social Services Associate
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Social Work
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including, Memory Care, advanced wound
care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years.
With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a SOCIAL SERVICES ASSOCIATE at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
The primary responsibility of the SOCIAL SERVICES ASSOCIATE is to assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing our facility’s social service program following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the medically related and emotional social needs of the resident are met and maintained on an individual basis. A successful SOCIAL SERVICES ASSOCIATE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Advanced staff training and demonstrated competence in current best practices in memory care.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring with co-workers, High energy, works well in team environment.
- Genuine concern for patients, empathetic and patient.
- Conscientious, hardworking, dependable and good attendance.
- Flexible to change in priorities and demands.
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into exiting practices.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Knowledge regarding PASRRs, Level II, and PASRR updates.
- Familiarity with community outreach and following up with referrals via phone.
- Some health care experience preferred.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!