Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Are you passionate about building and growing business?
- Do you love to influence others to a vision and deliver and execute the vision?
- Do you get excited about collaborating with multiple partners to achieve a goal?
- Are you able to think of multiple solutions to the outcome?
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Vivage is seeking a dynamic, professional, innovative, Senior Vice President of Business Development who will represent our brand and grow our post-acute care and senior living model and take Vivage to the next level locally and nationally. This candidate must have passion for the long-term care business and building a great culture, a professional presence, strong written and verbal communication skills as a leader and for the public relations component of this position. Having strong established relationships within the long-term care community is a plus and the desire to build a growing brand for Vivage is a great fit!
WHO WE ARE
Be aligned with a recognizable leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors in the senior living space. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution-driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. We value people and a great culture and the relationships with our employees, partners and residents. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
Business and Revenue Growth: 50% time
- Key business and strategic partnership opportunities and serve as the closer
- Develop new business opportunities
- Direct and implement all proposal writing, including RFI and RFQ, business contract development for new clients and other client reports
- Project lead for new Skilled Nursing Facility development
- Work with Vivage owners and the leadership team on strategies for overall organizational growth
- Recommendations for Vivage future success and growth opportunities
- Grow existing hospital partnerships and lead development of new hospital and physician strategic relationships
- Recommend and develop new lines of business for growth opportunities and for innovation in products and services
- Identify potential business opportunities through research and community participation with agencies that are likely to be aware of upcoming or existing consulting and management opportunities
- Be an integral leader in growing Vivage ancillary service lines for Home Health, Pharmacy and Hospice product services
Managing and Leading Clinical Liaison and Internal Partnerships 25% time
- Hire, develop and grow clinical liaison team and build a positive team culture
- Supervises the activities of clinical liaisons to achieve the desired results of the community marketing and business plans
- Manage individuals to success and growth in their roles
- Develop a scorecards and metrics for accountability and outcomes
- Collaborate and partner with internal teams for execution and marketing collaboration
Branding and Marketing: 15% time
- Establish and maintain health care continuum partnerships and strategies
- Conduct key data analysis for market positioning
- Increase branding of Vivage as an organization
- Market Vivage through participation on key boards, committees, and attendance at national and local conferences
- Serve as an established national presence by becoming a subject matter expert on local and national trends, forecasts, and opportunities
Communication and Public Relations: 10% time
- Create and implement managed care relationships and strategies
- Oversee and manage corporate public relations events and sponsorships
- Work to collaborate with Vivage community leaders to promote and support new payer model partnerships including ACO’s, BPCI, and other new partner initiatives
- Contact and network with potential business referrals establishing key contact and client file information and maintain relationship with potential clients establishing
Create plans and a vision for company brand
Ability to think quickly on your feet and come up with alternative solutions
Ability to problem solve and make decisions
Process information quickly and conceptually
Ability to Influence at all levels of an organization
Clear and effective communication
Motivate and inspire others
Ability to be persuasive and negotiate with others
- CRM and Sales efficient systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Confident making decisions, at times with incomplete information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Health Services or other health related fields
- Minimum ten years leadership in medical or healthcare field
- Minimum five years managing people
- Minimum five years of sales, marketing or business development
- Full-time position reporting to CEO
- Approximately 30% travel required
- Ability to be available and support team beyond 8-5
- Full-time position
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
We offer a competitive benefit package and a great culture for a leadership opportunity.
To apply please go to https://jobs.vivage.com