SDC Staff Development Coordinator, RN - Riverdale Rehab
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Staff Development Coordinator, RN for Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall educational needs, manage and implement infection control, and ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or the Medical Director facility administration current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Schedule
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Vacation and Sick Pay Accrual
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!!
THE MUST HAVES:
- At least 1 year experience as a Registered Nurse within a skilled nursing or long-term care facility is a plus
- Credible references
- Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which you practice or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as a Colorado CAPS background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $32.55
- Max Hiring Rate $47.80
- Required Education Certification