RN - Valley View
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
At Valley View Care Center, we understand the need for focusing on personalized services conducive for care and healing. In addition to providing short-term rehabilitation, we provide long-term care services for those individuals requiring specialized behavioral care. Valley View blends the need for a structured, stable environment and promoting an atmosphere of belonging through resident-centered care. We feature a wide variety of activities to keep residents active, stimulated and spiritually satisfied.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Valley View Health Care Center is seeking a Full time REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their 60 bed skilled nursing community located in Canon City , Co.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Passion for physic and dementia a must
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to multi task
- Strong assessment skills
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Valley View Health Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!