RN - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
***JOIN THE VIVAGE AT UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS TEAM AS A REGISTERED NURSE-NOW OFFERING A $3000.00 NEW HIRE BONUS***
Currently, University Heights is seeking a full time REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to multi task
- Experience in the long term care field
- Comfortable working with strict time constraints
- Familiar with how to do a facility admission
- Kind, thoughtful and considerate of everyone you meet
- Professionalism is a MUST
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
[FACILITY] is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!