RN - Registered Nurse w/Dementia Experience and Sign-On Bonus
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
Jackson Manor is please to offer you a sign on bonus. This bonus will be paid in 2 installments. The first installment will be paid after 90 days of satisfactory employment and the second installment will be paid after 180 days of employment with Vivage Senior Living. The sign on bonus is taxable, and all regular payroll taxes will be withheld. In the event that you leave the company within 12 month of you date of hire, you will responsible for reimbursing the company for the entire sign on bonus. By your signature on the employment agreement, you authorize the company to withhold the bonus amount from any severance and other final pay you receive upon termination of employment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a RN for Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibilities of your role in your assigned location is to provide direct nursing care to residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and skilled nursing facilities.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Schedules - We offer DAY, EVENING, NOC and Weekend shifts either 8 or 12 hours at all of our communities - Part Time - Full Time - PRN
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Overtime Pay available (when working over 40 hours a week or 12 hours in one business day)
- Sick time pay accrual
THE MUST HAVES:
- At least 6 months’ experience as a Registered Nurse within a skilled nursing or long-term care facility is a plus
- Credible References
- Registered Nursing (RN) License for the state in which you practice or the ability to convert to a Colorado License within 30 days of hire
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current proof of TB within the last 12 months or Chest X-Ray
- Current proof of a negative COVID19 test or to receive a COVID19 test within 7 days of employment and ongoing
- Previous experience with Dementia residents
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Referral Program - We’d love to speak to your referral!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly