RN - Mesa Vista
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
A 5-Star skilled nrusing facility with outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional staff longevity.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Mesa Vista is seeking a Full and Part time REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their skilled nursing community located in Boulder, CO.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Willingness and ability to successfully work with clients of all ages, abilities, degrees of mental health, and various personal and physical challenges
- Our staff are accustomed to team members who engage in creative problem solving and doing whatever it takes to meet our residents needs - is that you?
- Resourceful, Adaptibility, Compassion and Flexability, what do these mean to you?
- Full time, Part time, Days/evenings/nights available. Sign on bonus available for licensed full time RN's.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Mesa Vista is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!