RN - Harmony Pointe
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our rehabilitation experience at Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is part of a comprehensive, individualized care program. We offer many areas of special expertise including on-site peritoneal dialysis, advanced wound care, and a nutrition/hydration program. Located in a residential community setting in a quiet neighborhood with tree lined streets, we have been an integral part of the community for many years. With holistic care alternatives available, Harmony Pointe is invested in meeting your unique post-acute care needs. We also offer a secure behavioral care neighborhood for those living with mental health needs.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is seeking a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) (Day Shift) at their 110 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Easily manage multiple demands
- A new hire should have passion for their job, patience, integrity, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Relates well with others, different from self (varied race, gender, age, etc).
- Responds well to others. Satisfies patients and families.
- Self motivated believes in hard work and good attendance.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Harmony Pointe Nursing Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!