RN - Evenings - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a full time REGISTERED NURSE (RN) for the evening shift, 2:00-10:30 pm at their 120 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to help out fellow staff with resident care
- Willingness to work every other weekend
- Familiarity with PCC would be helpful
- Works with a spirit of ourstanding customer service
- Able to establish a working relationship with doctors and hospitals to ensure quality resident care
- Able to provide resident treatments as appropriate
- Comfortable entering new orders in the system and working with the pharmacy to get the appropriate meds
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment PREFERRED.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!