Restorative (LPN or RN) FT M-F - Rowan Community, INC.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Rowan Community has a history of offering innovative approaches to care and a dynamic program. The staff are specially trained in behavior management and are dedicated to providing innovation and wellness for all ages in one of our four unique neighborhoods. Special innovations, like our porch lights and mailboxes adorning the outside of each room, provide a personal and home-like feel.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Rowan Community is seeking a FULL TIME M-F RESTORATIVE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN) at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Denver, Colorafo.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE is to provide direct restorative nursing care to residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times. A successful RESTORATIVE LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Provides resident care according to physician orders
- Coordinates resident care with other departments
- Supervision of restorative CNA's
- Restorative Documentation
- Wound rounds
- On call every 4 weeks
- Works floor as needed
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Rowan Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!