- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
To schedule an interview, text Micaela Hughes at (720) 594-5199. You could be working as early as next week. We hold weekly orientations to fit your busy schedule.
If you want to be a part of something special, you have found it. Working at ARBOR VIEW is more that just a job, it’s a Purpose. The team at ARBOR VIEW is constantly striving to eliminate loneliness, boredom, and helplessness in our elder’s lives. ARBOR VIEW is actively building a team who are passionate about enhancing the lives of elders in our community. The best candidates are those who have a heart for our seniors and are always looking for ways to improve their lives.
At ARBOR VIEW, your coworkers enjoy what they are doing, and management cares about staff and residents. A recent staff survey at ARBOR VIEW returned that 95% of employees feel that they get recognized for the hard work that they do. When asked why they come to work, a vast majority say that they love the residents and enjoy working with their coworkers. We provide the tools and resources to help you be the best at what you do and our team as a whole is committed to your success - 85% claim that their position at ARBOR VIEW is helping them achieve their career goals.
We are a community designed for all stages of senior living: Skilled nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care all on the same campus. 118 skilled nursing beds as well as Independent and Assisted Living apartments. We serve those needing long-term care as well as short-stay rehab.
Easily accessed from Wadsworth in Arvada, only minutes from Interstate 70, ARBOR VIEW is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the best views of Denver and the mountains. With excellent CMS quality measures, surveys, and outcomes, ARBOR VIEW is proud to be a leader in the area!
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a Full Time RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct overall operation of restorative nursing.
A successful RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Fast paced
- Love Seniors
- MDS knowledge
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 3369