Restorative Director and MDS Nurse (RN)
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Wheatridge Manor is seeking a full time RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR AND MDS COORDINATOR at their 72 bed skilled nursing community located in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. This full time position will focus on our restorative department while providing backup MDS support. On-call support will be required on a rotating basis. Candidates must possess a valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in this state.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR is to plan, organize, develop, and direct overall operation of restorative nursing.
A successful RESTORATIVE DIRECTOR in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Ability to multi-task
- Easily manages changing priorities
- Proven Leader
- Team-player mentality
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
Wheatridge Manor is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!