Restorative Aide - Sierra
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is a diverse community with three distinct neighborhoods serving the needs with those of complex medical care requirements, mental health and memory support needs. Our innovative holistic programming serves a wide age range. Guests can get involved in our therapeutic work program or enjoy any of our frequent outings. We offer private room accommodations equipped with flat-screen TVs and phones for those in need of post-acute rehabilitation. Sierra’s memory support neighborhood, Legacy, provides guests with a beautifully renovated atmosphere and two distinct courtyards.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is seeking a Part Time CNA RESTORATIVE AIDE at their 101 bed skilled nursing community located in Lakewood, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE AIDE is to assist in performing restorative nursing procedures that maximize the resident’s existing abilities, emphasize independence, and minimize the negative effects of disability with an attitude of realistic optimist.. A successful RESTORATIVE AIDE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Must be willing to work weekends and Holidays
- Must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in therapy or Restorative
- Must possess strong communication skills, be able to work with a team, and be self motivated
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be a supportive team member.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active nursing license to practice in the state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- No experience required. On-the-job training provided.
Sierra Rehabilitation and Care Community is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!