- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
To schedule an interview, text Micaela Hughes at (720) 594-5199. You could be working as early as next week. We hold weekly orientations to fit your busy schedule.
ARBOR VIEW is actively building a team who are passionate about enhancing the lives of elders in our community. The best candidates are those who have a heart for our seniors and are always looking for ways to improve their lives.
At ARBOR VIEW, your coworkers enjoy what they are doing, and management cares about staff and residents. We provide the tools and resources to help you be the best at what you do and our team as a whole is committed to your success.
We are a community designed for all stages of senior living: 118 skilled nursing beds as well as Independent and Assisted Living apartments. We serve those needing long-term care as well as short-stay rehab. Easily accessed from Wadsworth in Arvada, only minutes from Interstate 70, ARBOR VIEW is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood with the best views of Denver and the mountains. With excellent CMS quality measures, surveys, and outcomes, ARBOR VIEW is a leader in the area!
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Arbor View is seeking a Full Time RESTORATIVE AIDE/CNA at their 118 bed skilled nursing community located in Arvada, CO.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE AIDE is to assist in performing restorative nursing procedures that maximize the resident’s existing abilities, emphasize independence, and minimize the negative effects of disability with an attitude of realistic optimist.. A successful RESTORATIVE AIDE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Physically active
- Fast-paced and patient
- Reliable and passionate
- Eager to grow in longterm care
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be a supportive team member.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active nursing license to practice in the state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- No experience required. On-the-job training provided.
Arbor View is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!
Job Reference #: 3169