At Vivage, we’rerecognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation forseniors and value for our investors. "Vivage" means "celebratingaging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven modelsfilled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior healthcare, solution driven company which provides right care.. right place..righttime. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from ourcollective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance ofeach person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner wehave. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovativestrategies and solutions.
THE ADVANTAGE OF WORKING WITH US
Engaging Culture - Competitive Pay - GrowthOpportunities - Great Benefits - Family Environment - Payactiv
- Do you enjoy leading a clinical team among industry leaders?
- Are you a clinician who enjoys autonomy to create initiatives with strong support and resources?
- Can you foster teamwork to ensure the provision of the highest quality of care?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. "Vivage" means "celebrating aging" inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30 facilities in the Colorado area.
We are a solution driven company which provides right care.. right place.. right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage, we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The primary responsibility of the Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) is to successfully oversee all therapy departmental functions in conjunction with Center’s clinical and financial operational goals. The Director provides administrative supervision and requires extensive knowledge with management of all therapy clinicians.
Resident Care Duties:
- Plan, develop and implement clinical operational strategy for overall quality, effective and financial viability
- Responsible for overall clinical quality, integrity, and service excellence for the therapy department
- Monitor rehabilitation assessment and treatment delivery for evidence based skill and medical necessity compliance in all rehab environments
- Provide therapy assessments, as well as, develop and implement individualized treatment plans to increase client’s independence and functioning
- Supervise discipline specific assistants, students, volunteers and support personnel in accordance to state requirements and professional standards
- Participate in collaborative care conferences
- Participate in discharge and community mobility planning
- Function as a staff therapist as caseload requires
Business Clinical Operations:
- Recruit, hire, manage, direct and professionally develop therapy staff
- Prepares reports regarding rehabilitation services, ie. utilization, compliance audits, performance improvement, service data, outcome data, productivity
- Assist in formulating budget, evaluate departmental performance and takes appropriate action to remain in budgetary guidelines
- Provide education and training to patient, caregiver, and community partners
- Perform other duties as defined
Sales, Marketing, and Business Department
- Participate and represent in Rehabilitation marketing and clinical excellence events
- Participate in census development activities and promote business opportunities
- Represent community in activities as means of promoting the organization and mission
- Ensures therapy area is maintained in a clean and tour ready state at all times
- Assist with educational activities within center and with professional partners
- Participate in therapy student development and educational programs
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of current Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy practices and procedures including laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to setting and population served
- Understanding of payer reimbursement and strategy
- Knowledge of competency proficiency areas including patient care, program development, supervisory responsibilities, documentation and therapy software responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Working knowledge computer and software applications used in job functions including Google, Microsoft office, and Rehab Optima Software preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current, unencumbered, active Colorado licensed Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist (required)
- BSL/CPR as requested
- Clinical and supervisory experience in skilled nursing or post acute rehab environment
- Minimum three (3) years therapy related experience preferred
- Minimum two (2) years skilled nursing rehabilitation management preferred
- Pay Type Salary