Rehab Aide (CNA) I Aviva
- Do you naturally have high energy and connect well with people?
- Is managing multiple things at once easy for you?
- Are you an individual that takes responsibility and follows through on the details?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with, and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with innovative strategies and solutions.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The Rehab Aide will assist in the productive operation of a skilled rehabilitation practice. Aides often maintain the treatment area and prep therapy sessions, aiding in the transport of immobile patients. Aides, unlike rehabilitation assistants in most states, are not licensed, and thus do not perform clinical tasks that require licensing as a therapist or assistant.
- Interact with staff and patients throughout the facility
- Prep treatment area
- Clean and organize work area and disinfect equipment after treatment
- Assist the therapist in the movement and transfer of patients with mobility impairments; this may include transferring patients and shuttling them to areas in the facility or clinical gym
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients practicing exercises and functional activities, under the direction of skilled therapist
- Perform clerical duties, such as taking inventory, ordering supplies, and filling out forms as needed.
- Completing documentation audits as needed by director of Rehab
- Scheduling patient care both in-patient and outpatient
- Tracking and scheduling equipment repair and maintenance
- Perform all other duties as requested
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: One year experience in healthcare setting preferred
- Employee is frequently required to stand, walk
- Use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Aviva