- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Allison Care Center is a premier memory support community featuring a wide array of care options including secure memory support, skilled short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Certified memory care staff provide residents with individualized service plans designed to meet their unique needs. With close working ties to the Rocky Mountain Alzheimer’s Association, Allison Care Center offers an array of programming carefully designed to address challenges associated with memory impairment.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Allison Care Center is seeking Full and Part Time REGISTERED NURSES (RN) at their nursing community located in Lakewood, Co.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Provide resident care according to physician orders.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Communicate changes in resident's condition.
- Perform administrative duties such as: completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Make rounds to assess quality of care performance and teamwork by employees, assuring quality service.
- Complete accident/incident reports.
- Participate in employee performance evaluations, determining your shift’s staffing requirements.
- Make recommendations to the Nurse Supervisor concerning employee dismissals, transfers, etc.
- Assist nursing management with budgetary development and control.
- Coordinate adequate pharmaceutical supplies with consulting pharmacy.
- Respond to family concerns and complaints.
- Establish open lines of communication between all nursing personnel.
- Assure that resident abuse does not occur.
- Respond to all resident call bells regardless of assignment.
- Complete wound care rounds to assess, develop, implement, and evaluate various types wound care needs on each resident.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
Allison Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!