Registered Nurse - University Heights
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
At University Heights we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of those we serve. Whether the need is for short-term rehabilitation or for an extended period of time, it is our goal to exceed the expectations of our residents by providing quality care and exceptional service. Conveniently located just minutes away from most hospitals, shopping and restaurants in Aurora. Our goal is to deliver compassionate care specifically geared toward the individual needs of you or your loved one. Each resident receives on-going assessments from our highly trained and caring interdisciplinary team members. A personalized plan of care is created for each resident. Family members are encouraged to take an active role in care planning sessions.
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, University Heights is seeking a PRN REGISTERED NURSE (RN) at their 88 bed skilled nursing community located in Aurora, CO.
As a Nurse in a VIVAGE community, you will: Provide Direct and Individualized nursing care, including administering medications and treatment to a range of resident’s medical needs; Assist with supervision of nursing staff; Consult and coordinate with Physicians and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans and resident care needs and have the opportunity of use and expand on your nursing skills.
A successful REGISTERED NURSE (RN) in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Resourceful, adapatibility and compassion
- Abilitiy to work with diverse resident needs
- Exceptional communication
- Passionate about resident care and rights
- Sign on bonus is available based on, performance, applicable qualifications and request.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- One year experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
University Heights is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!